Here at Leicester College we are proud of our long-term association with a number of partner organisations.
These collaborations create a culture of continuous improvement by increasing the number and variety of training courses we have to offer. Our Subcontracting policy sets out the principles governing our work with partners.
The College is currently engaged with a number of high quality and high performing partners who have a reputation for delivering an excellent service to learners and employers.
Our partnerships span a range of vocational training, including:
- Customer Service
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Foundation Learning
- Health and Social Care
- Security Services
The benefits of partnering with Leicester College
Being a partner of Leicester College has many benefits:
- Experienced staff with specialist skills and expertise.
- A dedicated Partnership Manager.
- Quarterly Partner Network meetings to share best practice.
- Access to College experts for advice on marketing, safeguarding, health and safety, equality and diversity, and much more.
- Training provided via the network meetings or on a one-to-one basis.
- Opportunity for cross referrals between the College and partners.
At the moment the College is not recruiting for new partners, but if you would like to express an interest in being a partner with the college please complete the form below: