It’s really easy to apply for a course at Leicester College. If you have not already started a UCAS application you can apply directly. If your school has signed up to PS16 please do not complete a Leicester college application, more information here.
- To choose your course check out our course guide.
- Check the application deadline at ucas.com and make a note of it.
- Prepare your application. You will need:
- Details of your qualifications and employment history.
- A reference.
- A personal statement.
- Register with UCAS at ucas.com.
- Fill in the application form, double check it and submit.
- Track your progress – UCAS will confirm your application.
- Accept your offer, and then start your course!
You should complete a Leicester College application form if you plan to study a part-time:
- Higher National Certificate
- Higher National Diploma
- Foundation Degree
- Professional Diploma
- University Diploma
- Higher Apprenticeship
You can request an application form by visiting one of the Information Centres based at our three campuses or by calling 0116 224 2240.
We welcome applications from adult learners who do not match the standard entry requirements but who can demonstrate a willingness and commitment to study, and have evidence of academic, professional or vocational experience in a related field.
Applicants are asked to provide contact details of their referee. A request is sent by email to the referee asking them to complete and submit a reference through our secure website.
If you are currently employed and would like to undertake a higher apprenticeship with your existing employer, then they will need to confirm they are happy to support you.
If you don’t have an employer you can register your interest with Apprenticeship Vacancies Online (AVOL) at www.apprenticeships.org.uk, who advertise all higher apprenticeship vacancies both locally and nationally.
Please see our Admissions Policy for more details.
For information on any of the above, please call us on 0116 224 2240 or email us.