Our Principal, supported by the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), leads the College on a day-to-day basis.
In addition to this we are directed and governed by a board of governors: The Leicester College Corporation. The governors are volunteers drawn from the communities that we serve. Governors serve a three-year term of office and may serve up to three terms of office.
The board of governors is responsible for setting strategic direction, ensuring accountability and monitoring college performance. To support it in doing this, the board has five committees:
- Curriculum Strategy and Quality Improvement
- Finance and General purposes
- Search and Governance
- Student Liaison.
These committees are responsible for considering and taking decisions on matters that fall within their area of responsibility and reporting any issues to the governing body. You can find some of the key information about our governors and their role below:
- Instrument and Articles of Government
- A list of the governors and their terms of office and committee membership
- Governors’ Register of Interests
- Governors’ Code of Conduct
- Corporation and Committee minutes
- Latest Financial Statements
Other documents relating to the governance of Leicester College are available under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Governors can be contacted through the Director of Governance and Policy: email@example.com 0116 224 2023