How We Can Help Your Business
Here at Leicester College our aim is to make the process of taking on an apprentice as easy and as stress-free as possible.
We offer a cost-effective way of finding suitable apprentices to fill your vacancy. We can source good candidates with our quality matching service too, which ensures that your apprentice is of the highest standard. We support you in the recruitment of an apprentice, whether this is via Leicester College’s Apprenticeship Training Agency (ATA) or you are directly recruiting to your business.
- We will help you to identify where an apprentice might be beneficial to your business.
- We will then create the job description and advertise the position.
- We will interview and shortlist potential candidates.
- We will conduct initial assessments to assess the literacy and numeracy skills of candidates.
- You undertake interviews with the shortlisted candidates.
- You provide us with feedback from the interviews, which we then pass onto candidates.
- Once a candidate has been offered the role, we will complete all relevant documentation.
- The apprentice will start their role and their training will commence.