Terms and Conditions for Leicester College internal students applying for a university level cash award – 2018-19 Entry
- Please note the following terms and conditions apply for the Leicester College university level cash award scheme only.
- Please read the terms and conditions as you will be legally bound by them and it will be taken that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions.
- This cash award is only available to Leicester College students who have successfully completed their full-time level 3 course at Leicester College in the academic year 2017-18 and have then successfully progressed and enrolled onto one of the following full-time courses for the academic year 2018-19:
Leicester College Foundation Degree in Fashion and Costume
Leicester College Foundation Degree in Footwear
Leicester College Foundation Degree in Dance Education and Community Practice (subject to validation)
Leicester College Foundation Degree in Sport and Exercise Science
Leicester College Foundation Degree in Music Technology
- This cash award is only available to UK (home students) studying full time as Leicester College students.
- There are only 10 cash awards of £1,000 each available across the above Leicester College DMU Awarded courses
- There is no application process to apply for one of these cash awards, the decision will be made on a combination of all of the following factors:
Accepted Leicester College on UCAS as both their first choice and a confirmed firm offer by the UCAS “Reject by Default” day in mid-May 2018.
Grades from the level 3 courses based on merit and highest achievers and tutor reference
- No students applying for these courses via clearing will be considered for this award and the cash award is only available for these university level courses for those applications submitted up to and including 31 March 2018.
- Each award will be paid in case with the first payment of £500 made by the end of the Autumn term in the first year of the university-level course and the 2nd £500 paid upon successful completion of year one of the university level course. No other cash awards will be made in any future years of the course.
- The College cannot be held responsible for late applications to these courses or entries not received by the closing date of 31 March 2018.
- You are entitled to have one cash award only; multiple or third party enrolments on to the above relevant courses will not be accepted.
- The decision of Leicester College is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Leicester College accepts no liability for any loss, damage, disappointment or injury suffered by any learner either receiving or not receiving a cash award.
- Any enquiry relating to the cash award or the terms and conditions should be sent in writing to the Marketing Department at the below address:
St Margaret’s Campus
St John Street
Leicester College LE1 3WL
Us / We / Our means Leicester College.
You / Your means the individual receiving the Award.
- Data Protection
All data received will be handled and protected in line with the data protection act 1998. Any personal information will only be used to provide information services directly to you. Personal information will not be used or passed onto third parties.
- Publicity and Marketing
By receiving a cash award you are agreeing to participate in publicity.
Participants may be used for publicity in the media, in Leicester College publications and on the website.