We are a food, drink and packaging wholesaler selling essential goods working with some of the biggest food service and FMCG brands, to provide our customers with the highest quality products. We are looking for a driven and motivated individual to carry out basic administrative tasks whilst thriving to go above and beyond.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking calls from customers/accounts
- Day-to-day adhoc tasks as per business needs
- Data entry/collection
- Problem solving and the ability to react quickly to situations that may arise
- Work to tight deadlines at extremely busy times of the year
- Work under pressure and multitask
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will complete an Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
- You will attend college one day per week at our Freemens Park Campus
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once you have completed the apprenticeship you will gain a full-time role with the employer or you can progress on to a management apprenticeship programme