The right candidate will be learning all aspects of our business, including taking calls to facing customers also working and learning all aspects of the role & also learning our systems & working very close to our reservation team.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking calls from customers/accounts
- Learning fleet operations
- Learning systems / software we use
- Working closely with our central reservation team
- Day-to-day adhoc tasks as per business needs
- Data entry/collection
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will complete a level 3 advanced apprenticeship standard.
You will attend college at Leicester Freemens Park Campus. You will attend college, one day every two weeks.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have completed the apprenticeship, you may gain full time employement with the company and progress onto management programmes.