One of the key roles for the apprenticeship will be the education, support, and development our Connectivity Solutions as we supply and upgrade customers equipment – so alongside a desire for mechanical development there will be a need for electrical, connectivity and IT involvement.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety procedures
- Assist, support & undertake in all service-related activities within your assigned region, at times there may be a request to work nationwide, supporting colleagues in all areas to maintain, service and test relevant Donaldson/ other products
- Represent the Donaldson brand by providing attentive customer care and always maintaining a professional image
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Identify opportunities for service upgrades, spare parts & aftermarket care
- Ensure all required and relevant paperwork is completed and submitted accurately and in a timely fashion
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will complete an advacnced level 3 apprenticeship standard
- You will also gain a qualification in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- Your training will take place at Leicester College Freemens Park Campus
- You will attend college one day per week at our St Margarets Campus
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once you have completed this apprenticeship programme, you can continue onto a HNC in engineering