Please note that your visa status will determine what courses you can apply for at Leicester College. Refer to the Visas & Immigration section for more information.
Once you have chosen your selected course, you will need to:
1. Complete an Online International (Non-EU) Application Form:
The online application form for International (Non-EU) students is available here: https://apply.lec.ac.uk/int/application.php
2. Submit the following documents by email:
After completing the online application, you should scan the following documents and send them to the International Office by email (email@example.com) or submit the documents in person at the International Office at St Margaret’s Campus:
- A copy of your passport (as well as and previous UK visas, or your current UK visa / BRP if you are already in the UK) – essential for all applications
- Copies of the educational certificates you are using as the basis for your application – generally high-school graduation certificate after 12-13 years of schooling (or comparable qualification) is required for entry to Higher Education programmes (Not required for ESOL applications) – Note: non English language qualifications must be translated and certified in English by an authorised translator.
- A copy of your secure IELTS for UKVI English Language test result (Not required for ESOL applications).
3. If your application is successful:
If your application is successful, you will receive a Conditional Offer letter, a Financial Guarantee form and a Reply Slip.
- To confirm your acceptance, you must complete the Reply Slip and the Financial Guarantee form, and send this to us along with the minimum deposit of £2,500 (or the total amount of fees payable, if less than £2,500).
- Information on how to make the payment is provided in the Conditional Offer letter. Any remainder is payable on or before enrolment day.
Once these conditions are met you will provided with a Formal Offer Letter to support your visa application.
If you are not already in the UK, then you will need to apply for your UK visa and we recommend you submit your application three (3) months before your course starts. Note: you cannot submit your visa application more than three (3) months before your course starts.
If you have any questions about applying for your course please contact the International Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +44 (0)116 224 4111.