Please note that your visa status will determine what courses you can apply for at Leicester College. Refer to the Visas & Immigration section for more information.
Once you have chosen your preferred course, you will need to:
1. Complete an online ‘International Application’ Form:
The online application form for International students is available here: https://apply.lec.ac.uk/int/application.php
2. Submit the following documents by email:
After completing and submitting the online application, you must scan the following documents and send them to the International Office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or submit the documents in person at the International Office at St Margaret’s Campus:
- A copy of your passport (as well as all previous UK visas, or your current UK visa / BRP if you are already in the UK) – essential for all applications
- Copies of the educational certificates you are using as the basis of your application – generally high-school graduation certificate after 12-13 years of schooling (or A-Level comparable qualification) is required for entry to Higher Education programmes – Note: non English language qualifications must be translated and certified in English by an authorised translator.
- A copy of your “IELTS for UKVI” secure English language test (SELT) result (or equivalent UKVI approved SELT) – not required for ESOL applications.
Please note that if you don’t provide these additional documents, we cannot process your application.
3. If your application is successful:
If your application is successful, you will receive a Conditional Offer letter, a Reply Slip and a Financial Guarantee form (for applicants whose parents are supporting their studies).
- To confirm your acceptance, you must complete and return the Reply Slip and the Financial Guarantee form (if required), and make the minimum deposit payment of £3,000 (or the total amount of fees payable, if less than £3,000).
- Information on how to make the payment is provided in the Conditional Offer letter. Any remainder is payable on or before enrolment day.
Once these conditions are met you will be provided with a Formal Offer Letter to support your visa application.
- If you are applying for a sponsored Student Visa, you can submit your visa application up to six (6) months before your course starts.
- If you are applying for Standard Visitor Visa or a Short-term Study Visa, you can submit your visa application up to three (3) months before your course starts.
If you have any questions about applying for your course please contact the International Office by email email@example.com or by telephone +44 (0)116 224 4111.