Please note that your visa status will determine what courses you can apply for at Leicester College. Refer to the visas & immigration section for more information.
Once you have chosen your selected course, you will need to:
1. Complete and submit the application form:
You can download an application form here:
or by contacting the International Office. It should be completed, scanned and submitted to the International Office by email or in person at our Abbey Park Campus.
2. You must also send us the following information:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your passport (including your current visa if you are already in the UK)
- Copies of your educational certificates (where necessary) – international qualifications must be translated and certified in English by an authorised translator.
- A copy of your IELTS English Language test result (where necessary).
3. If your application is successful:
If your application is successful, you will receive a Conditional Offer letter, a Financial Guarantee form and a Reply Slip.
- To confirm your acceptance, you must complete the Reply Slip and the Financial Guarantee form, and send this to us along with the minimum deposit of £1,500 (or the total amount of fees payable, if less than £1,500). Information on how to make the payment is provided in the Conditional Offer letter. Any remainder is payable on or before enrolment day.
Once these conditions are met you will provided with a Formal Offer Letter to support your visa application.
You will then need to apply for your UK visa and we recommend you submit your application three (3) months before your course starts. Note: you cannot submit your visa application more than six (6) months before your course starts.
If you have any questions about applying for your course please contact the International Office by email email@example.com or by telephone +44 (0)116 224 4111.