Leicester College offers a range of “Semester in Leicester! Study Abroad Programmes” specifically developed for international students.
These programmes are designed to improve a student’s English language skills and allow them to gain experience in selected subject areas, while experiencing life in the UK and our education system for a month, one term or one-semester.
Which subjects are available?
The following Semester in Leicester study abroad programmes are offered at Leicester College:
- Artistic and Special Effects Make-up
- Beauty Therapy
- Business Studies
- Creative Arts and Design (choose from graphic design, e-media, photography, fashion, footwear design & production, ceramics, life drawing)
- Computers and IT
- Engineering (choose from hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, automotive, aeronautics)
- Health and Social Care
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Tourism and Hospitality / Catering.
- Enrol for one month, up to six months maximum – Varied commencement options from September to mid-April each year.
- Nine hours of intensive English language and six hours of subject-specific classes per week.
What is the Cost?
- £4,950 for tuition only for 6 months (£1,400 for one month and £3,500 for one term)*
- Private self-catering student accommodation in Leicester varies from £80 to £140 per week in addition to fees.
- UK Short-term Study Visa fee is currently £89 for a six month visa.
Please contact the International Office if you need further advice or information on our Semester in Leicester! Study Abroad Programmes.
*Fees information is correct at time of publication (2017-2018). Leicester College reserves the right to alter information and fees at any time.