The Apprentice Training Agency (ATA)
Leicester College’s Apprentice Training Agency (ATA) supports employers who wish to take on an apprentice.
Each apprentice is directly employed and managed by the ATA whilst they are working for you. We simply require a payment based on the agreed wage and our management fee.
We will deliver continuous support to both you and the apprentice, dealing with any potential issues such as absence or performance management on your behalf.
What can the ATA do for you?
- We take care of ALL recruitment – saving you time and money
- Manage all HR requirements – holiday/sick pay and entitlement, performance management etc.
- Manage PAYE and NI contributions
- Help you to access government funding (where available)
- Take care of Health and Safety arrangements
- Provide ongoing support to you and your apprentice throughout.
Some ATA Successes….
- We have placed more than 350 apprentices
- We have worked with over 200 businesses
- We continue to work with companies just like yours in Leicestershire, the West Midlands and Cambridgeshire
- 96% of employers would recommend the ATA to others
- 96% of employers agree that the ATA provides value for money.