Climate Change and Green House Gas Emissions: Individual, Business and Corporate Commitment Requirements.
This one day course is suitable for any individual, business or organisation who want to have a more holistic understanding of climate change concerns and green house emissions on a local and international and global scale. Furthermore, the course will highlight considerations for carbon commitments, off setting and trading.
What You'll Learn
Main Concepts Covered.
1. What is climate change and global warming?
2. Green house gases, what they are and impacts and implications.
3. Natural and man made Albedo Effect and Solar Irradiation infiltration.
4. Pollution to air and associated impacts and solutions.
5. Carbon as an element, cycles and sequestration.
6. Carbon commitment, trading, off setting and legislation.
How you will be assessed
Short online informal assessment and awarded CPD certification
Tuition Fees (16-18): £0.00
Tuition Fees (19+): £0.00
If the course is longer than one year the total fees are for the first year only and further fees may apply in future years. All fees are based on a ‘home’ learner status. Please contact us for information on overseas fees.
For more information, please see our course fee disclaimers page.
Course and Career progression
1. Students looking for a more specific career within the sustainability and Environmental sector.
2. Those who have taken on sustainable and environmental responsibilities within their own organisation.
3. Those who would like to better understand requirements for their own organisation, Managers, Leaders or other positions of employment.
4. Individuals who have specific interest in the sustainable and environmental subjects.
5. Opportunity to study further within sector or relevant industries at HE level.