A traineeship is a course with work experience that help you to get ready for work or an apprenticeship.
- flexible training to meet your needs: six-week courses
- you will benefit from both study in College and high-quality work experience in industry to support your skills and career development
- you will study CV writing, interview skills, team working and job search
- additional English and maths is also available.
Who are traineeships for?
Traineeships are an ideal opportunity for young people who are motivated to get a job but lack the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
You can apply for a traineeship if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below level 3.
What are the benefits of a traineeship?
On successful completion of the traineeship you will have the confidence to take the first steps in your career, and you will be in a better position to compete for an apprenticeship or other jobs.
We will support you to meet employers and apply for apprenticeship vacancies – with a guaranteed interview on successful completion.
How to apply
For more information please call Leicester College on 0116 224 2240 or email us.
To apply please complete a Leicester College online application form.
Once we receive your completed application form we will invite you in for an interview.