We want you to share your positive experiences of degree level study at Leicester College, either by Vlog or compilation video.
For example, this could be a testimonial of your own unique experience, it could involve staff, group performances or showcase a particular area of the College. Feel free to be creative.
We have 10 x £20 Highcross Vouchers up for grabs for the best submissions*. Your winning Vlog/video will be sent to UCAS.com to help improve their advice and guidance regarding College Higher Education and/or will be used on the Leicester College website.
Here are the terms and conditions. Please ensure you follow carefully to ensure your submission qualifies:
- All submissions should be a maximum of 1 minute in length.
- You can be creative, but the video must relate in a positive way to studying HE at a College.
- All participants must complete the consent approval form prior to filming.
- If filming on a mobile phone, you must film in landscape view, be clear, have minimal camera shake and please consider your lighting!
- If you would like use of a tripod or camera, please contact Emma Dickinson in the Higher Education Office or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission are to be made to email@example.com in MP4 format
- Upon submission, the submitter must add the following statement to the email: “I (Name Surname) permit the use of this video/vlog on both Leicester College and UCAS’s digital channels.”.
- Please include the names of all participants in your email.
- Vouchers are awarded per video, not per participant and will be given to the person that submits the video.
- The closing date for submissions is Sunday 8 April 2018.