- The promoter is: Leicester College whose registered office is at Freemen’s Park Campus, Welford Road, Leicester LE2 7LW.
- The draw is open to people who have completed the Leicester College Destination Survey 2018-19 Leavers.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 14 years or over except employees of Leicester College and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The winner will receive an Amazon gift card worth £50.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Leicester College containing information about events and activities that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- The closing date for entry to the competition is 18 November 2019.
- One £50 Amazon gift card is available. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received. The draw will take place on Monday 9 December. Winners will be notified by email and must contact Leicester College to arrange collection of the prize from one of the campuses. If a winner doesn’t respond to Leicester College within 14 days of being notified then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Leicester College shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The voucher is not for resale.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Leicester College shall use and take care of any personal information you support as described in our data protection policy. By entering the prize draw you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about the prize draw entry.
- Leicester College reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue this prize draw with or without prior notice.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Our main campuses are open for staff only. Take a look at our FAQs for more information.
Phone lines are open but we are experience a high volume of calls so there may be a delay. Alternatively you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.