Leicester College is bidding to the Turing Scheme for a project that will be delivered across the 2024/25 academic year.
We invite tenders from specialist partners who can provide engaging and life-changing vocational opportunities in locations across the globe.
We are looking for partners who:
- have experience of supporting mobility placements abroad with UK further education students including apprentices
- can evidence working with underrepresented students. This includes ethnic/white minorities, those with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND), including people with additional learning needs (ALN)
- can support mobility placements with external employers, to enable students to enhance skills and improve educational and career prospects (organisations can list single or multiple sectors/locations)
- can provide placements of at least 14 days (excluding travel time) or at least 7 days for those students with SEND/ALN
- can ensure mobility placement activity takes place between mid-October 2024 to 31 August 2025.
If you would like to apply to be part of our bid partnership, please complete the application form.
Requests for information discussion or queries should be sent to email@example.com