Our supported learning study programmes aim to provide a people-centred curriculum that is tailored to your individual needs. With access to a range of facilities and specialist staff who support our students to continue their personal development, we aim to support your future with life skills and work experience.
For those interested in our supported learning courses, we offer campus tours at both our Abbey Park campus and Freemen’s Park campus with the supported learning team. Depending on the complexity of your learning difficulty will determine where you’ll be based, see our campuses and course selection below for what we have to offer. Our tours are available throughout the academic year and can be booked for individuals or schools.
Our Abbey Park Campus courses are for students who have moderate learning disabilities (MLD). Our Abbey Park Campus will offer information on the following courses:
- Transition into Further Education
- Employability and Personal Development
- Leicester College Internship
- Leicester Works Programme – Supported Internship
Our Freemen’s Park Campus courses are for students who have severe learning difficulties (SLD).
- Learning for Living and Work (for students with severe learning difficulties)
- Learning for Living (for students with profound and complex needs)
Contact us by email to book your Supported Learning campus tour today.
If you have any questions about our Supported Learning courses or campus tours please contact the team on 0116 224 2240.