We will be holding GCSE exams for maths and English on the following dates. If you are taking an exam you can benefit from a free breakfast in the atrium of A block at Abbey Park Campus prior to the exams (between 7.30 and 8.15am).
- 4 June 2019: paper one, fiction and imaginative writing
- 7 June 2019: paper two, non-fiction and transactional writing
- 21 May 2019: paper one, non calculator
- 6 June 2019: paper two, calculator
- 11 June 2019: paper three calculator
On the mornings of exam days, Abbey Park Campus will be closed to all other students. Please check with your tutors where you should go for classes if you are not sure. Lessons will resume at 1pm at Abbey Park Campus on each of the above dates.