Now that the changes linked to the way the government funds apprenticeships from April 2017 in England are well underway, we will be holding a number of employer workshops during the next few months.
The first of these information workshops on Thursday September 28 2017, and will focus on sharing our experience to date of supporting Levy and non-levy employers in maximising their return in investment from apprenticeship training linked to the new standard developments.
The information workshop will focus on the following key areas:
• College support with workforce analysis/planning linked to professional development training for existing employees and new recruits/vacancies aligned to the new apprenticeship standards.
• Dedicated College Account Management support to Levy Employers including support linked to the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) to maximise employers’ return on investment from the Apprenticeship Levy.
• Update on new standards developments and delivery including Higher Level Apprenticeships (Foundation Degree and above and Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees)
• College support in promoting and effectively communicating available professional development programmes for employees linked to the apprenticeship levy and identifying new Apprenticeship posts (Think Apprenticeship First).
• Employer feedback on experiences to date of the Apprenticeship Levy and College/Provider engagement
• Update on latest employment law legislation changes
Opportunities to network with employers from a variety of sectors.
This employer focused event will provide a timely opportunity for you to obtain answers to technical questions and will provide you with a valuable and practical forum to explore the latest developments.
Please register using the form below: