It’s really easy to apply for a course at Leicester College. Just follow these seven steps to success:
- Choose your course (check out our course guide)
- Check the application deadline at ucas.com, and make a note of it.
- Prepare your application. You will need:
- Details of your qualifications and employment history
- A reference
- A personal statement
- Register with UCAS at ucas.com
- Fill in the application form, double check it and submit.
- Track your progress – UCAS will confirm your application
- Accept your offer, and then start your course!
You should complete a Leicester College application form if you plan to study a part-time:
- Higher National Certificate
- Higher National Diploma
- Foundation Degree
- Professional Diploma
- University Diploma
- Higher Apprenticeship
You can request an application form by visiting one of the Information Centres based at our three campuses, by calling 0116 224 2240 or by launching the online application tool.
International Students and Adult Learners
We welcome applications from international students and adult learners who do not match the standard entry requirements but who can demonstrate a willingness and commitment to study, and have evidence of academic, professional or vocational experience in a related field.
International students will not be expected to attend an interview, but will need to send evidence of qualifications or demonstrate related work experience for review by the admissions tutor.
Applicants are asked to provide contact details of their referee. A request is sent by email to the referee asking them to complete and submit a reference through our secure website.
International learners can call +44 (0) 116 224 4111 to request an application form, and adult learners can call 0116 224 2240.
If you are currently employed and would like to undertake a higher apprenticeship with your existing employer, then they will need to confirm they are happy to support you.
If you don’t have an employer you can register your interest with Apprenticeship Vacancies Online (AVOL) at www.apprenticeships.org.uk, who advertise all higher apprenticeship vacancies both locally and nationally.