Leicester College’s All things Enterprise Society is launching a Pop-Up Stall Competition aimed at all learners including Higher Education courses.
The Competition has been sponsored by Sir Thomas White Loan Charity.
Win £100 to get your idea off the ground and sell to the public…
So what’s it all about?
Do you have a great idea for a product or service and you want to see if it you could make some money and turn it into a business? or maybe you want to see if people like what you do?
Why not submit your idea and you could be in with a chance of winning £100 to help you set up your own pop-up stall. The stall will enable you to sell you product or service to the public on Wednesday 10 May at the Get Jobwise event at the Leicester Arena (home of Leicester Riders).
What is a pop-up stall?
A pop-up shop or pop-up stall is where you have a short-term sales space selling products such as food, clothing, fashion accessories or services such as selling tickets for an event.
What you need to do…
All you need to do is submit a one-page summary giving details of your idea.
It needs to include:
About you/your team:
· Your name and the names of anyone else in the team (NB no more than four people per team)
· A team name
· The course you are currently studying
· Your contact details (mobile number and email addres)
· Explain what your idea is
· How/why you came up with this
· Who your target customers are
· How you intend to spend the £100 prize money, including: 1) How much it will cost you to make the product/services. 2) How much you will charge for the product/service.
Monday 27 March 2017
Monday 17 April 2017
For more information on how can you enter, please go to the Employability Hub on Moodle. You can speak your learning coaches and get support during LEAP.
Once you’ve done this ( and run a spell check), just send your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than midnight on Monday 17 April 2017.