Time - 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Location - Abbey Park Campus, All City Centre Campuses -Freemen’s Park, Abbey Park and St Margaret’s, St Margaret’s Campus, Freemen’s Park Campus
Considering the ‘what next?’
Thinking about the ‘what should I study next year?’. Bring along your friends and family, and have a look around our campuses and speak to our fantastic lecturing teams.
- College Life: An incredible group of learner ambassadors will also be on hand to show you around and talk to you about what life is really like to study at Leicester College. Look out for our ambassadors – they will be easy to spot wearing bright t-shirts and they are always more than happy to help.
- Application Advice: Our admissions team are on hand throughout all of our Open Days to be able to support your with your application or answer any questions you or your friends and family may have.
- Apprenticeships: If you are considering an apprenticeship – our apprenticeship team will be all campuses. They can help with questions about apprenticeships and also support your job search.
- Money Matters: Our welfare teams will be based at each campus, they can answer questions about financial matters.
Between 12 and 1pm at our Abbey Park and Freemen’s Park Campuses there will be free, drop-in talks giving information and advice on careers, apprenticeships and higher education.
Only the person who is interested in coming needs to register with us (you can bring visitors with you without them registering). You don’t have to bring your ticket with you to the Open Day, we can check you it without it.
Abbey Park Campus, Painter Street LE1 3WA
- Business and Enterprise (including accountancy)
- Childcare (including teaching assistants)
- English and Maths
- Health and Social Care
- Music and Sound Technology
- Performing Arts
- Science and Humanities
- Sport and Leisure
- Travel and tourism
- Uniformed Public Services
Freemen’s Park Campus, Welford Road LE2 7LW
- Beauty and Artistic Make-up
- Hospitality and Food
- Launch Pad
St. Margaret’s Campus, St John Street LE1 3WL
- Computing and Information Technology
- Creative Arts
- Digital Arts
- Teacher Education (post 16 teaching)