Be Part of It!
Leicester College is a great place to be. Don’t just listen to us though: 97% of our learners have said that they are happy at Leicester College, and 96% would recommend us to a friend.
Bring your friends and family, have a look around and speak with our experienced curriculum staff. There’s also the opportunity to speak with our admissions, welfare and student support teams, as well as meet some of our existing learners who work at open days to help show visitors around.
If you are thinking applying for an apprenticeship, so that you combine study with paid work, our apprenticeship team will be at all campuses to help with your questions about different apprenticeship levels, and finding and applying for an apprenticeship.
Win a pair of limited tickets to Leicester College’s exclusive be part of it event with Capital FM (featuring JP Cooper) on Wednesday 25 October 2017 at Athena Leicester. Simply check the box on the booking form to state that you wish to enter the competition*.
Only the person who is interested in coming needs to register with us (you can bring visitors with you without them registering). You don’t have to bring your ticket with you to the Open Day, we can check you it without it.
Abbey Park Campus, Painter Street LE1 3WA
- Business and Enterprise (including accountancy)
- Childcare (including teaching assistants)
- English and Maths
- Health and Social Care
- Music and Sound Technology
- Performing Arts
- Science and Humanities
- Sport and Leisure
- Travel and tourism
- Uniformed Public Services
Freemen’s Park Campus, Welford Road LE2 7LW
- Beauty and Artistic Make-up
- Hospitality and Food
- Launch Pad
St. Margaret’s Campus, St John Street LE1 3WL
- Computing and Information Technology
- Creative Arts
- Digital Arts
- Teacher Education (post 16 teaching)
City Skills Centre, 74-76 Charles Street, LE1 1FB
- Skills for Life – discuss your maths and English needs
- Courses for the unemployed
- Distance learning programmes in: Food safety, internet safety, personal finance, health and safety in a construction environment and more
- Careers guidance is available as is advice on apprenticeships
*Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Leicester College whose registered office is at Freemen’s Park Campus, Welford Road, Leicester LE2 7LW.
- The draw is open to people who have registered and attended Leicester College’s Open Day on 7 October and have provided an email address. People who register but do not attend forfeit their entry.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 14 years or over except employees of Leicester College and Capital FM and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The winners will each receive one pair of tickets for Leicester College’s event with Capital FM on Wednesday 25 October 2017.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Leicester College containing information about events and activities that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- The closing date for Open Day entry to the competition is Saturday 7 October at 3pm.
- 100 pairs of winning tickets available. Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received. The draw will take place on Monday 9 October. Winners will be notified by email and must contact Leicester College to arrange collection of the tickets from one of the campuses. If a winner doesn’t respond to Leicester College within 14 days of being notified then the winner’s prize wiil be forfeited and Leicester College shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Tickets are not for resale.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Leicester College shall use and take care of any personal information you support as described in our data protection policy. By entering the prize draw you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about the prize draw entry.
- Leicester College reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue this prize draw with or without prior notice.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.